Saturday, November 7, 2015



                  Konichiwa mina! How are you all! Sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been really busy. But I thought of something I want to share.

                  I am a woman. A strait, white, cisgender, Christian women. What this amounts to basically, according to society, I'm not allowed to be proud of who I am. So what if I'm attracted to the opposite gender? So what if I identify as what I was borne as? I am part of a majority, that much I understand, but it really ticks me off when I try to be proud of myself, but I get call a racist, or some other name because I am part of a majority. 

                   I'll stand up for everyone, but those people who think because they're part of a minority, they are better than I am. On another note, yes, black lives matter. But so do white, Mexican, Indian, and any other person. All lives matter, including us in this majority. 

                   If this post offends you, I don't care, you can get off my blog, but I'm proud of who I am. And I am a strait, white, cisgender, Christian women, and I am aloud to be proud.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for saying this. I would also like to bring up the matter of how some people who society identifies as white by the colour of their skin are actually much more ethnically and culturally. Yes, there is a "white" American culture, but I am probably over 16% native American, and i grew up in a bilangual household hearing Spanish on a daily basis. My skin is white, in the wintertime. In the summer I tan fast. If you confine who someone is yo what they are, you miss the woke point of humanity: Individuality within togetherness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, even though I am a cisgender white female etc, and a teenage girl who is all for women being treated as as capable and worthy as men, I think its important to preserve the differences. Equality is not equivalent to sameness. Men are not women, women are not men. Both are worthy. And a woman should submit to her husband. But a man would respect his wife. Equality is not exclusive of either respect or humility.

    ReplyDelete