Tuesday, June 2, 2015



      Hey every one! This is my new blog! I would like to say that this is a NO HATE ZONE! Every one is welcome. Man, Woman, LGTBA, Christian, Muslim, any one. My life isn't perfect, but who's is? I hope that you all enjoy this and I hope that you guys find it comforting, inspiring, and at least some what entertaining.

      Any way, enough rambling! I want to say that anime and manga is what keeps me going. I mean, show of hands, who else has siblings? I have three and share a room with all of them. I have a tendency to loose myself in a world that doesn't actually exist and live there for hours, laughing, crying, and being a train wreck of emotions. But I am always a train wreck. I'm weird, I'm loud, and a little bit crazy, and I'm not afraid to admit it!

       In order to express your self, in my opinion, requires you to let go of what others think about you, you can't be held back by people trying to tell you who you are, what you are, and what you're going to be. Now, I'm not saying just go and tell everyone who cares about you to fuck off. Hold on to those people and take every little thing they say as a chance to grow as a person.

        People express themselves in different ways. I personally express myself through my writing and clothing. Others express themselves through their hair, their art, and other things. All self expression stems from your soul. Don't let anyone tell you that the way you express yourself is stupid, that you are stupid, or that don't belong. To quote some one who I can't remember the name of, "The world is a puzzle. Some people spend their entire lives trying to squeeze themselves into a place where they don't fit."   Find where you fit best and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment