Tuesday, June 30, 2015



             Things like true love, and love at first sight, and soul mates only exist in fairy tales and story books. Now, if you are four, then these things are real to you, just like the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny.

             Love doesn't happen at first sight. Love happens over time and some times you don't even realize it. For me, love has been like a disease. A slow, painful one that will probably kill me in the end but I don't want to loose it.

             It hit me slowly, and then ripped my arm off and proceeded to beat me with it. This feeling has been tearing me apart for a little over a year and a half now. I've learned to live with it, but every time I think about it, I feel the pain of loving someone who doesn't love me.

             Another reason it hurts so bad is someone very close to me feels the same way. I don't know how to deal with this.

              The point of this whole blog is to help people by giving them advice or what ever, but I am asking for your help. If any of you know what I should do, then, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment